Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Blog

So I'm not very good at all this 'technology stuff,' but I figured this is as close to my own (personal) social networking as I get.

I figured I'd try it out. See where it goes. I'm interested to see if anyone happens to stumble upon this blog. No real reason for the title. You may think it to be a bit of a paradox (if you know me), but I think it's rather fitting...

I hope to blog at least once a week; I still check the 'main blog' created by AJ every other day or so, and that is my primary blog spot.

Things are going well with me; the summer is in full-swing. Between the internship and class, I have a full plate. But I appreciate being busy! It keeps me on my toes.

OK- that's all for now. Not very exciting (milquetoast, indeed). But I think this is more for my enjoyment than anyone else's. Feel free, however, to post a comment (or two). That would be cool.

Later-
B.

No comments: